Requirements for Application:
- Gladstone Area School graduate and one year resident of Gladstone
- Completion of Loan Application (obtain application from GHS Guidance Office)
- Acceptance by an accredited or licensed school of higher education
- Interview with Scholarship Loan Committee, if requested
- Final granting of loan shall be determined by the Scholarship Awards Committee
- Loan recipients are limited to receiving four (4) loans for undergraduate or graduate years of study
- Two (2) co-signors are required and must be at least 18 years of age and not current Gladstone High School students.